ONExia provides single and multi-axis machine controllers that can drive entire machines without the need for additional controls.
Parker Automation Controller (PAC)
Designed for the global machine market, the Parker Automation Controller (PAC) combines advanced logic, signal handling, multi-axis motion, and visualization into one performance-driven solution.
- Intel Atom N2600 Dual-core, 1.60 GHz, 64-bit, w/ Intel® Hyper-Threading Technology
- IEC61131-3 Programming (LD, ST, CFC, FBD, SFC, IL)
- PLCopen Motion Control (Parts I & II)
- CNC Programming/Editor Conforming to DIN66025
- Embedded Web-visualization
- High-speed EtherCAT for Motion and I/O
- Dual LANs for Network Separation
- Local and Remote I/O
- OPC Server, Modbus TCP, EtherCAT, and Dual LANs as Standard
- Ethernet/IP, Profinet, and Profibus Options
Delta Tau Motion Machine PC
The Motion Machine PC comprises a Linux- or Windows-based PC running the Power PMAC kernel. This offers all of the intelligence, power and capabilities of our Power PMAC controller with the convenience of running on familiar PC hardware, granting greater flexibility in application development.
Parker Aries Controllers
The ACR control platform supports a wide variety of motion control applications, providing the machine designer an unprecedented level of fl exibility. Everything from single-axis point-to-point motion through multi-tasking programs controlling high performance multi-axis circular interpolation is available within the ACR platform.
Machine Automation Controllers
Omron CK3M -Programmable Multi-Axis Controller
he new CK3M-series motion controller is a programmable, multi-axis technology that delivers never-before-seen output speeds and enables nano-level, high-precision positioning. Combining the advanced motion control capabilities originally developed by Delta Tau Systems with Omron’s compact and streamlined design, the new controller has a variety of features that enhance quality and flexibility on the production line, particularly for industries like automotive and semiconductor.
- Output speeds of 50 µs/5 axes
- Nanoscale motion control capabilities
- Connectivity to any motor or encoder using axis and accessory modules
- EtherCAT connection for flexibility in connectivity
- Advanced kinematics for robot and CNC control
The NJ1 is the entry level Sysmac CPU, designed to address basic industrial controller applications, while improving engineering integration time, system flexibility, and overall performance.
The NJ3 expands the Omron Sysmac NJ-Series Machine Automation Controller (MAC) platform to 4 and 8 axes.
The NJ-Series hardware has been designed to adapt to the quickly changing demands of a machine automation controller.
NX1P is a powerful all-in-one controller in the sysmac platform designed to manage advanced motion, networking, IO and onsite IoT in a compact entry model.
The NX7 is the highest performance Sysmac CPU, designed to address the most demanding industrial control and motion applications, laying the infrastructure for Big Data support.