Collaborative Robot Integration
ONExia is an official "Certified Systems Integrator" based in Pennsylvania. Our dedicated team of engineers backed with 35 years of industry experience provides our customers with the tools needed to implement a successful robotic cell into their operations.
Integrating Collaborative Robots
ONExia offers design and support services at any level to ensure our customers’ collaborative robotic cell application is a success and works seamlessly within the space provided.
- Hands-on demonstrations of products interest that are needed for your application
- Proof of concept where we take actuals parts and provide video for the customer to review
- Detailed quotation of all the components needed for building the robot cell
- Turn-key Robotic Cells
- Custom Bases
- Inspection Automation
- 3D Vision Bin Picking
- Custom Additional Axes
- Application Programming
- Hard Guarding
- Safety Integration
- Machine Tending Cells
- Palletizing Cells
- Gripper Selection
- Custom End-Effectors
After Sale Support
- Initial setup of the robot
- On-site training and integration
- Warranty troubleshooting and repairs on-site
- Additional accessories, tooling, and upgrades as applications change
- Continued support through additional deployments
Putting Robots to Work
ONExia is your source for implementing collaborative robots into your operations. Contact us today and let's discuss your application.
What is a collaborative robot?
Collaborative robots work in close proximity to humans, often without the need for additional safety fencing or shielding. Additionally, collaborative robots require no programming. End-users teach the robot a task by moving it from waypoint to waypoint and adding actions on the teach pendant.
Universal Robots' collaborative robots are easily integrated into existing production environments. The robot arms are designed to mimic the range of motion of a human arm.
Collaborative Robot Applications
Universal Robots are the ideal solution to automate the dirty, dull, and dangerous tasks. ONExia's team of engineers is here to assist you build your solution to your application.
- Pick and Place
- Injection molding
- Packaging and Palletizing
- Quality Inspection
- Machine Tending
- Screw Driving
- Lab Analysis and Testing
- Glue Dispensing
Robotic Packaging Automation
The answer to your labor shortage! ONExia offers complete packaging line automation solutions using collaborative or industrial robots.
Our modular systems can be purchased as a complete line or as separate machines based on your application needs.
PalletizUR™ Palletizing Robot
The PalletizUR™ is a flexible palletizing system that provides end-users the features needed to quickly setup a robot for packing and palletizing boxes or other standardized products for final shipment.
- Portable - easily moved with pallet jack or fork lift
- Minimal integration - plug & play system that is ready in minutes
- Custom end-effectors - easily adjusted as case size changes
- Software - drag and drop pallet configuration
- Continuous operation - 2 pallet reach for continuous production
- Auto-height adjustment - adjusts to pallet height specifications