Getting Started with Collaborative Robots
April 18, 2019 | York, PA | Courtyard by Marriott
Ready to make the move to collaborative robotic technology?
Join us as we analyze the problems facing manufacturers today and the solutions to keep your production costs competitive within the changing marketplace.
- See how easily you can program a Universal Robot
- Learn how to integrate and use Robotiq grippers
- See first-hand how simple a vision guided application can be taught
- Understand why UR is the number 1 “cobot” in the world!
Our seminar brings collaborative robots to your area in an interactive format. Bring sample parts and get hands on with best "cobot" technology in the world!
Already familiar with Universal Robots? This will be your first chance to get hands-on with the new e-Series robots!
Collaborative robot vendors
Our partners provide end users with the technology they need to be successful. Below are some of the vendors discussed in the seminar.
With a Universal Robots robot arm, you can automate and streamline repetitive or potentially unsafe processes, so staff can be assigned to jobs that provide them with new challenges.
Pick-it is the only plug and play 3D vision on the market that provides a user friendly and flexible system which solves many different vision applications within the robotics market.
This exclusive event is free to attend and starts at 9 AM with lunch provided. Register today and join us for your chance to get hands on with Robotiq and UR!
We look forward to seeing you at our seminar. Below is an outline of the days events.
- 8:30 AM - Registration
- 9:00 AM - Introduction to ONExia
- 9:15 AM - Introduction to Robotic Automation
- 9:45 AM - Collaborative Robots
- 10:30 AM - UR Demonstrations
- 11:30 AM - Lunch
- 12:00 PM - Steps to Start Automating
- 12:30 PM - Hands-on Training
2799 Concord Road, York, PA 17402